18 Scot Lane
Doncaster, South Yorkshire, DN1 1ES
18 Scot Lane
South Yorkshire, DN1 1ES
- To Let £16,000 per annum
- 2,244 sq ft (208 sq m)
The property is a mid-terraced three storey building forming substantial retail premises within a parade of other commercial occupiers. The property provides flexible retail space at ground floor level with ancillary w/c facilities. A centre staircase leads to a largely open plan utility area at 1st floor level with several portioned rooms and a further staircase access to the 2nd floor storage areas. The upper floors of the property are above no. 20 Scot lane which is let to a nail bar operator.
The premises have a modern appearance at the 1st floor level with elevated ceiling and benefit from considerable natural lighting. The ground floor frontage is protected by roller shutter security blinds.
The most recent use of the property weas as a clothes shop on the ground floor with café/beauty salon/treatment rooms on the 1st floor.
- Flexible retail professional office space within Doncaster town centre
- Good secondary location close to the towns market area
- Likely to be of interest to a broad range of retail operators.
- Client would consider sale of freehold interest.
- Usable Floor Area 208.47 sq m (2,244 sq ft)