Immingham, North East Lincolnshire, DN40 2LH
North East Lincolnshire, DN40 2LH
- To Let £100,000 per annum exclusive
- 39,490 sq ft (3,669 sq m)
The property comprises a two storey office block to the front elevation with parking. The office accommodation has been fitted out to a good specification and is currently divided to provide an attractive reception together with a range of private and general offices over both floors including a meeting room and staff facilities. The accommodation itself boasts suspended ceilings incorporating fitted lighting, perimeter trunking, gas central heating and certain air conditioning.
The offices adjoin Workshop 1 which benefits from fitted lighting, access doors to the front and rear elevation together with ancillary parts stores and staff facilities. There is also a second interconnecting twin bay workshop with a blast shop to the rear corner of the site. The workshop accommodation benefits from four 5T and a 15T with 3T auxiliary overhead craneage, 3 phase electricity and there are also 2 external overhead gantry cranes (5T and 3T) to the rear of Workshop 1.
There is also a temporary sectional store with adjoining lean to.
- Detached industrial premises of 3,668.71 sq m (39,490 sq ft) on a site of 1.65 Ha (4.074 Acres) approx.
- Located close to Immingham Dock with good road access to the A180 and M180.
- Ideal for engineering and/or haulage uses given the existing craneage and large yard area.