Due to continued growth, we are looking to recruit a Commercial Property Management Surveyor. Based in our Hull Head Office this is an exciting opportunity to join our busy, friendly and supportive team with a potential for immediate start.
We act for a wide variety of clients in the office, industrial and retail property markets. You will take a proactive role in the team and the day to day management of a wide, diverse and interesting property portfolio.
Role will include:
- Preparing and administering service charge budgets and expenditure reporting
- Overseeing of rent reviews, lettings, lease renewals on behalf of clients
- Lease Compliance
- Inspections and reporting
- Working alongside our accounting team with rent and service charge collection
- We are willing to consider different levels of expertise and will provide full support and training as required.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Full driving licence and own car essential
- Motivated and driven individual who can build strong relationships with clients and tenants.
- MRICS/RICS Accredited degree and prior experience in Commercial Property Management/Landlord and Tenant matters are beneficial.
Benefits: 25 days holiday + bank holidays, excellent working conditions, early responsibility with full support to progress career quickly
Hours: Full time
If you feel you are the ideal candidate please apply in writing to email@example.com