Due to continued growth, we are looking to recruit a Facilities Manager. Based in our Hull Head Office this is an exciting opportunity to join a progressive expanding four office practice.
You will be reporting to the Property Management team and assisting with the day to day management of all facilities and communal service provision across a large and varied, managed property portfolio.
Location: Working across East, South and West Yorkshire.
Role will include:
- Procurement, review and management of service contracts and providers.
- Regular buildings inspections and reporting.
- Instruction and monitoring of property maintenance works.
- Delivery of safe, statutory and legislatively compliant projects.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Full driving licence essential
- Previous employment in a similar role and involvement with service charges.
- Understanding of commercial leases and the landlord and tenant relationship
- Good health and safety and building knowledge
Benefits: 25 days holiday + bank holidays, Excellent working conditions, Early responsibility with full support to progress career quickly
Hours: Full time
If you feel you are the ideal candidate APPLY TODAY by emailing your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org