We’re Recruiting – Commercial Property Manager
Due to continued growth, we are looking to recruit a Commercial Property Management Surveyor. Based in our Hull Head Office this is an exciting opportunity to join our busy, friendly and supportive team with a potential for immediate start.
We act for a wide variety of clients in the office, industrial and retail property markets. You will take a proactive role in the team and the day to day management of a wide, diverse and interesting property portfolio.
PPH Commercial was established in 1990, initially in Hull, but quickly establishing offices in Scunthorpe, Grimsby and Doncaster. The firm provides commercial property advice and expertise across the Yorkshire and Humber region. PPH Commercial is a multi-disciplined practice with over 30 team members.
Role will include:
- Preparing and administering service charge budgets and expenditure reporting
- Overseeing of rent reviews, lettings & lease renewals
- Inspections and reporting
- Working alongside our accounting team with rent and service charge collection
- We are willing to consider different levels of expertise and will provide full support and training as required.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Full driving licence and own car essential
- Motivated and driven individual who can build strong relationships with clients and tenants.
- MRICS/RICS Accredited degree and prior experience in Commercial Property Management/Landlord and Tenant matters are beneficial but not essential.
Benefits: 25 days holiday + bank holidays, excellent working conditions, early responsibility with full support to progress career quickly
Hours: Full time
Location: Working across East, South and West Yorkshire.
If you feel you are the ideal candidate email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01482 648888 today.